Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Topic: "STAY ON"

Friends from my humble beginning as an ophan thrown into the wind of life after my parents has pass on, but with determination I was able to scale through the huddle and onbstacle placed at every distance on my journey of life, the operative word that kept on going is 'STAY ON' when we realize that the journey is not like a straight road, but full of upon and down. Then the sure assurance to arrive at platform of success is 'Stay On'

For further inspiration and self help get a copy of my latest book today at Amazon.com . Title: "The Battle of Identity" The link:´
Paperback format
amazon.com/dp/0692582568

Kindle Edition
amazon.com/dp/B018MZDYN4

Endeavour to read and be the first to review this unique book at amazon customer's page.

Grateful for your patronage.

Keep Blogging
Emmanuel.

No comments: